We love our volunteers! Whether you want to volunteer in Colorado or visit Musana, we have several ways to bring hope and dignity to the local people of Iganga, Uganda.
Stateside Volunteer Opportunities
Our stateside team needs volunteers to help at our Colorado office with special events, administration support and merchandise sales. If you are interested, click here to register as a volunteer. Contact Kelly MacDonald (email@example.com) with your questions.
Looking for ways to serve at Musana for longer periods of time? Musana hosts an internship session from mid-May to mid-August. This opportunity provides hands-on experience, cultural learning and friendship with the amazing people of Uganda.
Through Musana’s internship program, we want to:
- Introduce you to the community development program that Musana has established in and around Iganga, Uganda.
- Provide opportunities for you to learn from our staff and work alongside them as they create change in their community!
- Utilize your strengths to continue and improve Musana’s service within the community.
- Grant you the opportunity to grow personally, mentally, interpersonally and spiritually as you serve in a foreign environment.
- Inspire you to live a life of service and love, regardless of whether you serve on local or foreign soil.
Read more about the internship program, jobs descriptions and download an application.
Application deadline for summer 2017 interns is February 1st. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Want to take a group to Musana?
Musana also hosts teams of volunteers from our partnering churches and other organizations. If your church or organization would like to see our work in Uganda firsthand, please contact Ashley Leach, Stateside Coordinator (email@example.com)..